Tax News & Notables
- Mileage Rage for business 56 cents.
- IRS continues to delay publication and forms to be used for filing 2012 tax returns.
- IRS will not be issuing a refund schedule this year, only stating that most tax payers will receive their refunds via direct deposit within 21 days. This change is due to widespread identity theft and fraud.
- Mileage Rate for business is 55.5 cents. Depreciation factor is 23 cents.
- Making Work Pay Credit — has been discontinued
- Child Tax Credit – Renewed for 2011
- Mileage Rate for business is 51 cents for Jan-June and 55.5 cents for July-Dec. Make sure you have mileage totals for each six months.
Tax Sense – Newsletters
Tax Sense January 2013